Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Ahhhh - Sweet Paci!

Oh, yes... This is the discussion of the PACIFIER... The sweetest gift ever given to a preemie!

As for Kyle, if you even attempt to take his pacifier from him during feeding or nap time, you're likely lose a hand!

Just to give a brief history of Kyle's intense love with the pacifiers, let's take a picture stroll through time.

Here I am with my first pacifier by Wee Thumbie.


See how big I've grown... Now I get to use the Preemie Wee- Soothie. I'm already planning my escape!


GIVE ME MY PACI, NOW!!!!!!



Hey, are you sure about this... It looks a little big.


Okay, whatever you say... Here I am with my Big Boy, Soothie Paci - it smells like vanilla!


Here I am with my Secret Agent Paci - 007 Eat your heart out!



And here I am sound asleep with my Paci Roll :)

Life is always good with my paci by my side!

4 Comments:

At 8/17/2004 5:59 PM, Blogger e3 said...

nice work on the secret agent paci! eric's still hasn't gotten thhe hang of breathing while sucking on the paci, but hopefully in a few weeks that'll change.

 
At 8/18/2004 7:50 AM, Blogger Katra said...

Thanks,

It took us a little bit of close monitoring until he got the hang of it as well... All in time :)

 
At 8/20/2004 12:23 AM, Blogger anissa said...

I love your photo progression - I bet you have (or will have) an amazing scrapbook! Your story is an inspiration, thanks for sharing!

 
At 8/20/2004 3:11 PM, Blogger bbrown said...

Blogs are such a nice way to document your history. I am glad that you started one. Kyle is such a miracle! I am glad he did not read the memo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home