Saturday, August 28, 2004

Movin' on Up!

Well, it's almost time to say goodbye to our infant car seat. Turns out that our little guy is getting a little too "wide" for it. Sure, he has plenty of room to go in the length, but he's so crammed in - it makes me uncomfortable to look at him.

So, today we purchased the new Evenflo Triumph DLX. It's an upgraded version of their Triumph 5 model, which came with excellent reviews. Plus, it's not too big, such as the Britax models. The Triumph came with extra pads for comfort support and to help craddle Kyle in a bit better. He's still a little guy, so we wanted to be careful about that (safty you know).

Anyway, I think I'll keep both car seats in the car for a while. Just in case I go to the grocery store, until my Bjorn is returned.... Oh, and there's yet another story...

We no sooner got our Baby Bjorn Active carrier, and it was recalled due to a latch problem on the back harness. The parts are on order from Sweden, but until they arrive, and my carrier is shipped back - I'm out of luck. I'm so upset too, because I only got to use it three times, and I LOVED IT. Finally, I was able to move around freely with Kyle and his oxygen...

Oh well, it's always something isn't it.

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2004 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi nice site,i had a baby girl last may at 23 weeks,we spent 6 months in the hosp ,came home in nov on 02 ,she,s now 15 months[11months] and doing great ,sitting,crawling,pulling up on furniture ,no teeth yet but eating chicken chops potatoes cheese,cheeses pancakes ,cut up fruit and the list goes on....she is still on 02 at 1litre ,she now wieghs almost 15 pnds ,for what she has been through she is the most happiest contant little girl ,its so amazing when you look in there eyes and your heart starts pounding because of the amount of love thats there preemies are only sent to special moms so consider yourself special you can see my little one at
www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/twentythreeweeker
******don,t forget to sign her guest book ok*****

take care brenda brendacoleca@yahoo.ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home