Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Big Weigh-In & Med Line-Up

Kyle had his weekly visit from our wonderful home nurse, Nancy. Here are the medicine & feeding changes:
  • NO MORE Ferrous Sulfate/Iron (Hurray)
  • Prevacid is now 2x's day (instead of 1x)
  • Albuterol & Atrovent Neb's only 2x/day instead of 3x/day
  • Feedings are now at 4oz/120cc's 7 times/day

Now, on to bigger & better news... It appears that Kyle's weight gain has finally stabilized. After 5 weeks of dramatic increases, we maintained a relative weight, topping off around 14lbs. It seems that the changes in his calories/oz and increase in diuretics, have helped. However, if he doesn't have a gain next week, we'll have to re-evaluate the situation.


Weights & Measures
Weight: 14lb 1oz (6.39kilo)
Height: 22 Inches (56cm)
Head Circ: 40 cm

1 Comments:

At 9/02/2004 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Tiffany N. Downing. I just wanted to let you know that I fell in love with your story! I also am a mother of a 24 weeker, and I am so happy that God has blessed you and your family with such lovely gifts! I think my mother has commented as well, and it just so happens that I found this website. My daughter is now 17 1/2 months old and is wonderful! Please give your little ones a hug and a kiss for me. I wish you all of the pleasures life has to offer, and may you enjoy your wonderful Miracles as much as we enjoy ours! God BLess
Tiffany
Please visit our website about our little Taylor, at www.Taylornoel.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home