Sunday, January 15, 2006

TeeniBanini: A new era in life

Time has come for me to announce a major change in our life. I'm finally fulfilling a dream, inspired by my little one. I've opened a custom and ready-to-wear boutique clothing store. Right now we're operating off of the web, and hope to move our lines into boutique stores throughout the Chicago Area.

With Kyle as my inspiration, I've developed several different lines and styles of Girl's Clothing, Boy's Clothing, and Accessories; Infant through Child sizes (mommy & me coming in Spring/Summer 06). I should be adding more inventory and photos throughout the coming weeks, as we continue to establish our lines, and forward new designs to models for more marketable photos.

Our company is called: TeeniBanini. Please take a moment to visit our site at: http://www.teenibanini.com
While there, be sure to register for our newsletter. We will be holding a drawing at the end of each month and offering discount codes, exclusively to our member list.

Here's a sneak peak of some of the pieces we have to offer:

From our TechnoTot Line, the Lounge Set. Logo T is customizable with your child's name.


Also from the TechnoTot Line: Coordinating Jeans that feature a matching D-ring belt.


And of course we can't leave out the girls, From our Silver Spoon Collection:
Retro Chic Patchwork Twirl Set


Here's a peek at our Something Sweet Line:


And of course we offer so much more, from brocade and satin blankets to bibs and burps cloths. Please stop by.

But before I leave, here's a picture of Kyle on his new Kettler Trike. I call this one, "Safety First"


6 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I will link it on my two sites-- the family site and my fun site. I have been reading about Kyle for a long time and I am excited about your new venture. Even though I don't know him except through the blog, I loved that picture of him on the trike. He has come a long way! Much luck to your new venture, I love what you have on the site now!

 
At 1/16/2006 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always check back to see any updates on Kyle and wow do you have a lot going on! Congrats!!! You should definitely post your link on WebMD. I think they would love your stuff and I am willing to bet a lot of the moms would remember you from your days on the pregnancy board. Good luck!!!

April
Downers Grove, IL

 
At 1/26/2006 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt you remember me from the webmd pregnancy boards. We were due a month a part. I've kept up with Kyle's progress through your blog. He's certainly a happy little guy. Good luck on your new venture. I've book marked it and will pass it on to my friends and family.

Kate (onlykate on WEBMD)

 
At 2/11/2006 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katra...just wanted to say that I am glad Kyle is doing so well!!! God bless u and your family.

Love
Kiley

 
At 2/28/2006 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what an amazing Lil Guy!!!
Look like he is doing Great with a great BIG Smile.
With Gods Love and Prayers
Apriland "Angel" Mikayla, Mimmie, Hunter Noah and Zach ( all My preemies)
http://www.geocities.com/angelmomfriends5/kayla1.html
http:www.caringbridge.org/tn/mimmie

 
At 4/25/2006 5:18 PM, Blogger SXYMMA said...

Hi! You don't know me....I searched for micropreemie blogs and came across yours. I also had a micropreemie back in August!! He was born at 26 weeks, 6 days and weighed only 1lb, 4oz! Anyways...visit my blog if you want to see pictures or whatever. I'll bookmark your page if you don't mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home