Saturday, December 30, 2006

3 Years Ago Today

At 6:23PM, I delivered Kyle via emergency c-section, after days of struggling to keep him in. I don't remember his birth (I was put to sleep), my recovery was a complete nightmare, and he spent 6.5 months in the NICU before ever coming home. But I'd do it all over again, just to see his smiling face every morning. I'm so thankful to have him, and despite how difficult this week is for us every year - I know that I always have something special to celebrate at the end of it. And that's that he survived all the odds, most likely with the strength of his little angel, Konner, that watches over him, and he's still with us today.

Please light a candle today to remember Konner, and say a prayer thanking God giving us Kyle, as well as this blessing still growing inside of me.

7 Comments:

At 12/30/2006 10:05 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

Was thinking of you this week. Prayers for you and your boys.

 
At 1/03/2007 7:54 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I said a prayer for you on the 26th, and will say another for you now.

 
At 2/04/2007 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your son is beautiful! I'm the mom of a 24 weeker who is also a surviving twin... God Bless you!

 
At 3/24/2007 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your family. Your son is beautiful and truly a miracle baby.

 
At 4/07/2007 6:56 AM, Blogger Harvey said...

Your son's life is so encouraging for me. Our son Jonathan was born 5 1/2 weeks ago and is a 25 weeker. It has been such a difficult road for him, but he is a fighter...just like your boy. Congrats and God bless your family.

 
At 4/24/2007 4:09 AM, Blogger Lissa Lane said...

I just stumbled across your blog and am glad I did. I will be giving birth in a few short weeks to my baby girl. They are trying to keep her safe inside of me until 24-25 weeks. She has 0 fluid. Your son's story brought tears to my eyes. My email is Alisteal@hotmail.com and I'd love to hear how your son and new miracle are doing

 
At 10/02/2008 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'have a premature baby he is 25 weeker we'have been in the hospital for 4 months and now he is home we are so blessed that he is with us but i'm so concerning about his growth and his first steps of walking could you please e-mail in nadiaelattaria@hotmail.com and tell me about you detail story ,how thing going now and what age he start walking . talking thamk you and goc bless him he is so pressous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home