Sunday, February 13, 2005

growing, Growing, GROWING!!!

Well, we had our 1 year well baby check up the other day, and to our pleasure - we are happy to report that Kyle has finally hit the "average" mark on the growth charts!!!

Here are his stats:
Weight: 20.06lbs (75%)
Height: 28 inches (55%)
Head: 44cm (50%)

I thought I would take a moment to include a few of my favorite pictures of him as well - since it's been a while:

February
Playing on the Computer with Daddy



January
Sleepytime Baby


Homemade Texture/About Me Book
from Grandma Knoernschild


Practicing Weening from Oxygen



December
My big boy cake


Happy First Birthday!!!
(I'm a little tired, because I didn't get a nap)


Merry Christmas w/Mommy & Daddy

4 Comments:

At 3/07/2005 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Katra! He is so adorable! I am glad to hear everything is going well.

sutey (IBH)

 
At 3/23/2005 10:34 PM, Blogger SavannahDad said...

Hey! I am trying to ween my daughter off of oxygen; she was a preemie too but not a small as little kyle. I feel your pain! :)

 
At 4/06/2005 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful boy. I have a 25 weeker and it is exciting to see your son be so big!

 
At 8/12/2005 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! On the 75% for weight that is o-u-t-s-t-a-n-d-i-n-g!!!! Go Kyle go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home